PARALOW HS403C SOLAR POWER Red Dot Sight 50,000 hours, parallax free, PEO/MAO finish.
Based on the already successful Paralow HS403A Red Dot, we have released a solar powered version, the HS403C. This new product has two power systems, one is operated by solar power only while the other operates on battery only. Out of the box, this red dot is automatically solar powered. The red dot intensity also auto adjusts to ambient light. If there is not enough light, such as at night, just press the "+" or "-" button to activate battery power. Now it will operate like a regular red dot such as the HS403A. You can adjust the intensity by pressing "+" or "-" buttons.
When it is time to power down the unit, just press both buttons at the same time or simply put it away and it will turn off battery operation after 8 hours. The unit is now automatically in solar powered mode, ready when you need it. You can verify the power mode by covering the solar cell. If the red dot is on, you are in battery mode. If it is off, you are in solar mode.
Features of PARALOW HS403C Red Dot Sight :
Designed for day use and night vision
New advantage technology LED allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
2 MOA on dot size
Reduced training time and ammunition
Unlimited field of view
Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
Durable and reliable construction
No hazardous materials used
No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
Press button brightness setting and automatically brightness adjustment
|Principle||Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight|
|Red Dot Size||2 MOA|
|Parallax||Parallax free: No centering required, aiming with red dot anywhere inside window.|
|Coating||Multi-layer coating for all lens.|
|Battery Life||50,000 hours at setting 6|
|Auto Shutoff||8 Hours.|
|Brightness Setting||10DL & 2NV Compatible|
|Housing Finish||PEO/MAO housing finish|
|Adjust per click||0.5MOA|
|Storage Temperature||-40C to 70C|
|Working Temperature||-10C to 50C|
|Dimension||67*63*35 mm with high mount|
|Weight||124g with high mount|
HOLOSUN® Limited Lifetime Warranty
August 1, 2014
To the original owner, your Holosun product is warranted free of defects in materials and workmanship with the Holosun Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty specifically applies to the metal structure of the product and does not apply to the optical and illumination systems. The optical system is covered by the 5 year warranty. The illumination system including electronics is covered by the 3 year warranty. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
In the event of a confirmed defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product. This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (a) asserted defects caused by normal wear and tear of any part including knobs, camouflage finish, etc.; (b) asserted defects caused by modification, unauthorized service, accidents, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, acts of Nature; and (c) asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments. Also, this warranty is null and void if modification or maintenance is provided by someone other than Holosun. Registration is not required to validate this warranty.
To receive a Return Authorization (RA) number for warranty service, you will need to do the following:
- Call 1-877-926-4618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org describing your issue. Including images can assist with the process. A copy of the original Proof of Purchase showing date of purchase must be provided to process the RA.
- Once the request has been received you will either receive a reply by email that contains all of the necessary return information, or a customer service representative will contact you and give you an RA number over the phone.
- If the date is less than 90 days from the purchase date, Holosun will cover the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement product back to you. Otherwise, please include a check or money order in the amount of $10 payable to Holosun Technologies Inc. with the product being shipped to use. This partially offsets processing and shipping costs. All return transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with the warranty service and repairs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To Send in the Product
To send in the product, you will be required to include the following items:
- The defective product.
- Adequately package the product to protect it during shipment. Mark the outside of the package with the RA number and include the shipping address provided.
- Complete the Return Authorization form that was emailed to you or otherwise delivered to you and include in the package
- Utilize a deliver service that provides tracking information.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AT ALL FOR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY. OUR LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY OBLIGATION UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE RECEIVED BY US FOR THE PRODUCT. THE REMEDIES STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AGAINST US REGARDING THIS PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE OR INTERRUPTIONS IN OPERATIONS, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSSES OF ANY KIND. THESE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE NOT MADE BY US WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES AND THE PURCHASER MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS IN THOSE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS.