The SL-2 transforms from a 3 point sling configuration (ideal for comfortable gun carry) in to an extreme tactical 1 point sling for operating in close quarters or when extreme maneuverability of the weapon is required (e.g. reaching for your back up holstered pistol).
A quick-release mechanism instantly transforms the sling to single-point mode for better maneuverability in close quarters and for use in vehicles. Weight of the weapon assists in keeping the sling configuration set to the operator's preference.
- Allows slinging the weapon in front of the torso, keeping the weapon close and freeing your hands for defensive tactics
- Weapon can be quickly moved behind the back, keeping the weapon position appropriate for engaging in an unarmed combat
- The 1 Point Sling configuration is ideal for Close Quarters Battle allowing high maneuverability
- Allows swift and affective weapon change
- Enhances the usability of the weapon as a cold weapon during face to face combat
- Durable, wide, and comfortable tight-weave webbing resists fraying and snagging
- Built-in ear plug storage pouch