Tactical LED flashlight FAST 302R from Opsmen.
The flashlight comes with a M-LOK mouting, through to which it can be mounted
on a firearm.
A strong diode CREE XM-L2 (U3) LED with a power of up to 400 lumens has been
installed in the flashlight. The flashlight is powered by an 16340 rechargeable
battery or one CR123 batteries.
Durable and lightweight flashlight body is made of 6061-T6 aluminum with HAIII
anodized finish. The flashlight is waterproof according to IPX-8 standard (2
meters immersion) and resistant to drops up to 1.5 meters.
The flashlight has a standard rubber trigger button that can be replaced by a
second tactical switch on the cable that comes with the kit.
- CREE XM-L2 (U3) LED up to 400 lumens
- High-quality optics provide a strong, focused stream
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodizing HAIII
- Reinforced mineral glass with scratch prevention coating
- Two rear caps included: with switch on the cable and classic rear switch
- Waterproof in IPX-8 standard (2m submersion), resistant to drops up to 1.5m
- Can be powered by 16340 battery or CR123 battery
- M-LOK standard mounting
The set includes:
- Flashlight FAST 302M with M-LOK mounting
- Rear cap with classic switch
- Rear cap with switch on the cable
- Self-adhesive hook and loop panel for mounting the switch
- Allen key
- Two spare o-rings
- Padded plastic transport box
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U3) LED
- Power: 400 lm
- Light color: white
- Power supply: 1 x 16340 or 1 x CR123 (not included)
- Color: Tan
- Casing material: aluminum 6061-T6
- Coating: anodizing HAIII
- Resistance to falls: up to 1.5 meters
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Size (without mounting): 97,6 x 26 mm
- Weight (with mounting, without batteries): 87 g