Bore Tech’s BORE BRITE™ Illumination System is an innovative
bore light source that allows shooters to quickly assess bore condition,
inspect trigger groups, and illuminate dark, hard to reach areas. The Bore
Brite Illumination System comes complete with Streamlight Stylus LED light pen,
magnetic and fiber optic nosecones, tip protector and storage case.
Bore Tech’s BORE BRITE™ Illumination System is the original
and innovative light source that provides convenient, hands free capability for
close examination of the many dark, hard to reach and hard to see areas
typically found in firearms.
The Bore Brite Illumination System comes with two
interchangeable nosecones engineered to enhance the light output produced from
the Streamlight Stylus LED light pen and improve viewing capabilities.
The white nosecone slips over the tip of the light pen softening
and focusing the light on the barrel walls. This aids in viewing the inside of
the barrel by clearly illuminating the bore and not blinding the user. Now the
bore condition can be quickly, easily and comfortably assessed for bore
obstructions, debris, or imperfections. In addition, a small and powerful rare
earth magnet on the side of the nosecone holds the Bore Brite securely in the
action for hands free operation when looking down the bore.
The Black nosecone features a 3mm diameter, 5 inch long,
flexible fiber optic cable that allows the projection of bright, white light
into any tight, enclosed area such as cartridge cases, trigger assemblies, bolt
The Bore Tech Bore Brite comes complete with a Streamlight
Stylus LED light pen, batteries, white and black nosecones, black tip
protector, custom felt lined plastic storage case and use instructions.
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
The Bore Tech Bore Brite Illumination System comes
• Streamlight Stylus LED light pen
• 3 AAAA batteries
• White Magnetic Nosecone
• Black Fiber Optic Nosecones
• Black Tip Protector
• Custom Felt Lined Plastic Storage Case
• Use instructions.
Streamlight Stylus LED Light Pen
• Water-proof, machined aluminum case; anodized finish with
non-slip, knurled grip
• High intensity LED solid state bulb which lasts 100,000
• Run time up to 60 hours
The BORE BRITE™ Illumination System consists of 4
1. LED Light Pen (3 AAAA batteries included)
2. White Nosecone with Rare Earth Magnet
3. Black Nosecone with Fiber Optic Cable
4. Black Tip Protector (Not to be used with Nosecones)
BORE BRITE™ Illumination System Use Instructions:
1. Using a twisting motion, gently push the white nosecone
over the front end of the LED light pen.
(Do NOT over tighten.)
2. Turn on the BORE BRITE by twisting the rear end of the
3. Remove bolt from rifle and place the assembled LED light
pen and nosecone into the action where the bolt normally resides. The Rare
Earth magnet holds both the LED light pen and white nosecone in place for hands
4. Next, look down the muzzle end of the rifle for
inspection. Upon completion, remove the LED light
pen and nosecone.
5. When using the black nosecone with fiber optic cable, use
the same gentle twisting motion to apply the nosecone to the LED light pen.
6. Turn on the BORE BRITE by twisting the rear end of the
light pen or by depressing the momentary on/off button.
7. When finished, remove nosecone form LED light pen, turn
off light and put back in storage case.
The Bore Brite works well to illuminate any hard to light
Enjoy your Bore Tech Bore Brite Illumination System.
Q: What is the diameter of the fiber optic cable?
A: The provided fiber optic cable is 3mm in diameter
Q: What is the length of the fiber optic cable?
A: The provided fiber optic cable is 5” in length
Q: What batteries does the Streamlight Stylus LED light pen
A: The light pen uses 3- AAAA batteries